- Gratis Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Luggage Storage
- Safe Deposit Box
- Te- och kaffefaciliteter
- Vending Machines
Check in / Check-out
Tidigast möjliga check-in: 14:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Grupp bestående av 15 eller mer till Bangkok?
Karta och vägbeskrivningar
From Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) :
- Take S1 shuttle bus at Gate 7 on the 1st floor of the airport. Get off at Phrasumen Road (Wat Bavorn bus stop). The bus is available during 6am-8pm and costs 60 baht per person. The ride takes about an hour. From the stop, walk 10-15 minutes to the hostel on Samsen Soi 4.
- Take the Airport Rail Link train from the airport to Phayathai station. Take a taxi from there to the hostel. The fare should be around 45 + 120 = 165 baht.
- If you want to take a cab from the airport to the hostel, the fare is around 400 -600 baht.
From Don Mueng International Airport (DMK) :
- Take shuttle bus No.A4 from Gate 6 of Building 1 or Gate 12 at Building 2. Get off at Wat Bavorn bus stop and walk. The shuttle bus costs about 50 baht per person and takes about an hour. Available during 7am-11pm. From the bus stop, walk 10-15 minutes to the hostel on Samsen Soi 4.
- Take the train from Don Mueng Railway Station opposite the airport to Hua Lamphong Station. The fare is 20 baht. Then, the bus number 524 or 44 to get to Samsen Soi 4. It takes about an hour and a half in total.
- If you want to take a cab from the airport to the hostel, the fare is around 300 -500 baht.
From Hua Lamphong Railway Station :
- take the bus number 524 or 44 to get to Samsen Soi 4
- you want to take a cab, the price is around 60-100 baht.