- Gratis Wi-Fi
- Sen utcheckning
- 24 Hour Security
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Free Internet Access
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels Included
- Wake-up calls
Check in / Check-out
Tidigast möjliga check-in: 14:00
- Child Friendly
- Kreditkort modtages ikke
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Grupp bestående av 15 eller mer till Hanoi?
Karta och vägbeskrivningar
How to get to our property
1. City BUS 86 (Airport Route)
+ WHAT IS EXPRESS BUS No 86?
The bus runs frequently from Noi Bai Airport to City Center and vice versa daily. The bus stands out with the color orange with information board in English and Vietnamese.
+ HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
It costs you only 35.000 VND ($1.4). No ticket reservation is needed. Ticket is purchased from the controller on the bus. You can pay by cash (Vietnamese currency) or any type of international card (Visa, Master)
+ HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
With normal traffic, it takes about 55 minutes depending on where you want to get off.
+ WHERE CAN I CATCH THE BUS?
From Noi Bai Airport Terminal 1 (Domestic terminal): Right outside the terminal with the orange signpost.
From Noi Bai Airport Terminal 2 (International terminal): Proceed to the stand no 02 outside the terminal, cross the road and the bus stop is right there. It is opposite the stand no 02.
YOU WILL STOP AT:
From city center to airport: Hanoi Post Office (Buu Dien Bo Ho
From airport to city center: Terminal 1 -> Terminal 2 –> Hanoi Opera House
Schedule: (in Hanoi Station) 5:05am - 9:40pm / (in the airport) 6:18am - 10:58pm
Running hours: about 80 buses /day in every 20-30 minutes
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- After getting off at the stop highlighted above, you still need to take taxi or motorbike taxi to get to our hostel, the address is: 8 Nha Tho, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi. (cost per taxi less than < $2 ~ 40,000 VND)
- There is no restriction regarding baggage allowance on the bus.
- The travel time between bus stops in the city center is only 5 – 10mins so be sure to make it on time.
- Starting from 01/09/2016, because of the event “Walking around the Sword Lake” that organized by People’s Committee of Hanoi starts from 5pm – 12pm on EVERY FRIDAY, WHOLE SATURDAY and SUNDAY every week, the bus express will change also the stop. With the route from the city to the airport, the stop “Hanoi Post Office (Buu Dien Bo Ho)” will be replaced by the stop “opposite house No 6C Phan Chu Trinh (opposite the Hanoi Opera House)”. This change is applied only to those times that have been mentioned above.
2. Taxi from airport: contact us we can book a taxi (up to 3 people/taxi) for only $13 or you can catch any taxi in airport to 8 Nha Tho, Hanoi; for around $17-$20