- Gratis Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Currency Exchange
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Te- och kaffefaciliteter
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
Check in / Check-out
Tidigast möjliga check-in: 14:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Grupp bestående av 15 eller mer till Ho Chi Minh?
Karta och vägbeskrivningar
Directions to L’été:
Because of its central location in Ho Chi Minh city, L’été Hostel is especially suited for exploring Saigon by foot.
Directly in front of the hostel is the bus station, as well as many other impressive sights are reachable within walking distance.
Whether you arrive by plane, train or car, you will here find complete directions to our hostel easily by map.
- From Tan Son Nhat Airport (6.5km):
· Bus 109 (Airport bus) to L’été Hostel (every 15 minutes; VND12,000/pax), take about 15’ for bus, 20’ for walking. Please take the Bus no.109, get off the bus at Pasteur Institute station. From there, walking along Vo Thi Sau Street about 10 minutes, you can see Ly Van Phuc St on the left, opposite Le Van Tam Park. By walking 40 meters, in the alley No.18, L’ete will be on the left.
· Taxi, take about 20 minute (about VND120,000), if use GrabCar (about VND70,000)
· Bike, GrabBike (about VND35,000).
- From Saigon Railway Station (3.5 km):
· Walking along Nguyen Thong St about 10 minutes, turn left onto Dien Bien Phu Street. From there, please take the Bus no.150, get off the bus at Dinh Tien Hoan St Station. Turn left onto Dinh Tien Hoang Street. By walking 300 meters, turn left onto Vo Thi Sau Street, Walking 20 meters and Ly Van Phuc st on the right
Taxi, take about 10 minutes (about VND60,000).
· Bike, GrabBike (about VND20,000)
- From Eastern Transportation (4 km):
· Bus no.54 (every 12 minutes), or Bus no.91 (every 18 minutes), pass Bong Bridge, get off
the bus at Vo Thi Sau Street Station. By walking 150 meters, tun right onto Ly Van Phuc Street.
· Taxi, take about 15 minutes (about VND80,000).
· Bike, GrabBike (about VND30,000).
- From Western Transportation (11 km):
· Bus no.91 (every 18 minutes), pass Bong Bridge, get off the bus at Le Van Tam Park Station. Turn left onto Hai Ba Trung Street, then turn right onto Vo Thi Sau Street. By walking 450 meters, turn left on to Ly Van Phuc Street.
· Taxi, take about 45 minutes (about VND200,000).
· Bike, GrabBike (about VND60,000).
Just program the exact data into the online navigation system. You can also download detailed directions here. For parking, we offer our guests a special garage service at a fixed price.
As the whole inner city is a non-parking zone, our hostel has a cooperation with a nearby garage and offers a pick-up service for our guests.
On request, a detailed arrival plan can be sent either per messenger or per email.